Kawaii Box for December, 2016
This month's box is by far the best box created by Kawaii Box thus far! The December Kawaii Box is even one of my favourite subscriptions boxes that I've received since I started blogging. A monthly Kawaii Box will cost you around $27.39 NZD per month and shipping is free worldwide. I also highly recommend checking out the Blippo store, where you can buy all of these items individually, if there's a certain item that you must have. I received 11 items and there was a really great variety within this box. I loved all of the items bar one, which is a good result! I'll list each item below and their price in NZD, as per the item list card provided by Kawaii Box. Below are the 11 items I received.
1. Popcorn Super LED Mini Light - $4.42 NZD This here is the only item I really didn't like and that's because I find a mini torch a bit childish and cheap, but hey, it might come in handy one day! The rest of the box though, is perfect!
2. Cute Deco Tape Set - $5.39 NZD This pack of five tapes comes from Korea and is super glittery and fabulous! Some of my fave washi tapes I've received so far, and I can see myself using these in all sorts of projects.
3. Pastel Cookie Erasers - $3.45 NZD I now have a bad-ass collection of kawaii stationary items and these pastel coloured erasers are the icing on the cake! I'm also loving the intricate detailing.
4. Sumikko Gurashi Plushie - $8.15 NZD This soft bear plushie is so adorable, just look at his little hands clasped together! I'm really liking the ball chain also, especially with it being gold. Sumikko Gurashi's are the newest characters to join the San-X family, and they look like sweet little introverts! I took a few photos as I'm just so in love with this plushie.
Here's a close-up of his sweet face!
And here's a photo of this wee bear's cute yellow spots and tail. I really admire all of the detail that goes into most Japanese products, even down to the labels!
5. Petit Nail Art Set - $4.84 NZD This nail art set is very pretty and has 11 different styles & colours of jewels to glam your nails with. This kit also comes with a nail file and tweezers.
Here is a close-up of the nail jewels!
6. Good Morning Mini Box - $4.85 NZD This cheeky pill box made me laugh with the quote on it's casing: 'Good Morning - happy every day'. I don't take any pills so it's not of much use to me but still very cute. You can remove the pill divider, so I'll find another use for it.
7. Macaron Kawaii Keychain - $5.27 NZD This is one of my favourite items in this box! Macaron's are a current craze and this keychain macaron is stunning!
Here is my macaron keychain out of it's packaging. There's a cute little bear charm attached to the chain and the macaron even opens so you have a compartment to keep your trinkets or coins.
8. Sweet Kokeshi Pen - $2.63 NZD My Kokeshi pen is a beautiful indigo with black ink, and I'm so happy to have her add to my pen collection! Another box favourite.
9. Desert Sticker Sheet - $2.49$ NZD I really like how Kawaii Box always includes a sheet of stickers in each month's box and food themed stickers are too cute!
Above is a close-up of some of the stickers! Milk, jellies, gumballs, chopsticks and many more!
10. 2017 Panda Calendar - $4.02 NZD I was hoping that Kawaii Box would put a calendar in a box as I saw a calendar in one of their previous boxes, so I was ecstatic to see this panda desk calendar!
Each month has a different colour theme and the most adorable illustrations. It even has a checklist page for each month!
11. Meiji Yan Yan Biscuit Sticks - $4.43 NZD The biscuit sticks were delicious and took me right back to my childhood as I was obsessed with these! I've never seen them with sprinkles so it was a lovely surprise to be able to dip the sticks in both sprinkles and chocolate.
Here is what this sweet treat looks like. Each stick even has Japanese inscriptions!
Verdict: I really cannot fault this box as I adored nearly every single item in this box! This has to be one of my absolute favourite subscription boxes I've received so far. I think you get great value for your money and it's so much fun when your box arrives and you open it to reveal a large number of cute items. You can get your own Kawaii Box at www.kawaiibox.com